I’m apparently from the dark ages, but I remember phones with party lines. They were a pain!
Even though I now have a cell phone, I still need to decorate my old telephone table. I’ve found it’s great to have a separate table in my home, placed against the wall. Here are some things that can be done with a telephone table:
- Make it a plant stand.
- Even better, place several decorative items on it with a plant
- Place several books on their sides and put a small plant on top of the books next to a figurine
- Use it as a place to put items from a wonderful trip as a memory for your family
- Place pictures of family and/or friends
- Display a unique piece such as a figurine
- The possibilities can go on and on. Use your imagination